We had a little baby celebration for my friend Catherine at this great, girly restaurant called La Creperia. The food is amazing and the view is nice. Catherine and I, since we are both pregnant, saw it fitting to share a milkshake which was not up to par by my standards...far to milky and not enough ice cream. Anyway, I'll get a proper shake when I go home to Texas tomorrow!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Catherine's baby shower
We had a little baby celebration for my friend Catherine at this great, girly restaurant called La Creperia. The food is amazing and the view is nice. Catherine and I, since we are both pregnant, saw it fitting to share a milkshake which was not up to par by my standards...far to milky and not enough ice cream. Anyway, I'll get a proper shake when I go home to Texas tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment